Welcome to the Dominion divider generator.
Quite a while ago, I converted my base Dominion box into a storage solution for the base game + 3 expansions plus extra materials. In the process, I wrote a Python script (get the source here) to generate pdfs of the dividers that I used. I then published those pdfs to BoardGameGeek and since then have improved them due to feedback numerous times. However, people keep putting in requests for special versions (with cropmarks, for different sets, etc.) and the file I publish keeps getting bigger and bigger due to including all version. So, instead of growing the number of versions, I've decided to try putting the script behind the web form on the left so those interested can generate their own versions. Others have also taken my source and changed it if you are looking for different things.
Please note issues and requests on github, talk to fellow users in this thread, or contact me via BGG mail. You can also thumb the thread or the original file thread if you like these dividers, or even better post pictures of how you used them - I'm always curious.
If you would like to contribute, the code for the generator is available on github. A huge thank you to all the people who have contributed to this, especially wvoigt (bgg/github) and nickv2002 (bgg/github) without whom I would have no chance to stay up-to-date with this project.
- v3.6.1 on 2018-12-02: Generic label support, German translations, Fixes - various little fixes for Renaissance update
- support for blank dividers
- support for different label sizes, not just a specific Avery size
- extended German translation and fixes
- v3.6 on 2018-11-17: Renaissance Support - Full support for Renaissance expansion
- v3.5.1 on 2018-11-10: Expansion/extra divider fixes, black tabs, German Nocturne and Dark Ages - German Nocturne and Dark Ages
- Various fixes that were making dividers only printed under certain options (e.g. expansion dividers) throw errors
- option to make the tab background black instead of white
- v3.5.0 on 2018-09-03: Python 3 support This mainly adds python 3 support, as the web generator is switching to django 2 and python 3.
- v3.4.3 on 2018-06-13: translation improvements; additional script options - Dutch/German 2nd edition translations, fixes
- Dutch Adventures translation
- option to create starter decks, trash, curse, etc. dividers
- option to print page with options used in script
- v3.4.2 on 2018-02-19: Dutch Empires - Dutch Empires translation
- minor English spelling and comma fixes
- first integration of language tool run into unit tests
- v3.4.1 on 2018-01-06: Minor count and card fixes - correct count of Platinum
- remove Leprechaun/Wish grouping
- fix option for printing base cards with expansions
- more French translations
- v3.4.0 on 2017-11-28: Nocture and Dismantle Adds Nocture expansion and Dismantle promo.
- v3.3.2 on 2017-11-21: French translation of Dominion base game French translation of Dominion base game dividers completed by @rmammouth. Prepare to upload domdiv to pypi index.
- v3.3.1 on 2017-11-18: Sorting fix; newer reportlab version - fix sort order for non-ascii chars
- accept newer reportlab versions
- v3.3.0 on 2017-10-07: Preview Option This release adds an option to generate the first page content as a png image instead of performing full pdf generation. This is mainly meant for the online generator to see what options do interactively, but can also be used as a command line option for the script.
- v3.2.1 on 2017-04-21: Fix for online generator This prepares for fixing expansions options used in the online generator not being cleaned (mainly: lowercased) properly by separating option parsing from option cleaning.
- v3.2.0 on 2017-04-20: Minor fixes Mainly a release to update web tool with current fixes and downgrade reportlab to the previous version as 3.4 throws an exception for us.
- v3.1.0 on 2017-01-08: German translation improvements Some more German rule description content added, as well as typo fixes and formatting changes.
- v3.0.0 on 2017-01-08: Full 2nd Edition Support - Full support for 2nd edition cards and upgrade packs
- Major DB refactoring and new options due to better DB
- Lots of improvements to translations and the translation process
- Various new options like detailed card counts
- v2.3 on 2016-11-14: Sauna/Avanto Promo Sauna/Avanto Promo.
Preliminary addition of new v2 cards - full support coming soon.
Various smaller fixes, including #81.
- v2.2 on 2016-06-19: Empires Expansion Full support for the Empires expansions, plus various fixes/improvements.
- v2.0 on 2015-11-21: First Github Release First github based release.
- Fully up-to-date with current Dominion expansions
- Avery label generation should be fixed
- Major code restructuring
- German version started
- Many minor fixes
Previous non-release based changelog:
- Sep 22, 2016: Options to include # of cards on dividers and to generate slipcases instead of dividers. Add centre-aligned tab option. Fix to Shelters colour.
- July 2, 2016: Make Events exclusion apply to landmarks, too (github https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/issues/67 and https://github.com/sumpfork/dominiontabs/issues/66)
- June 19, 2016: Empires improvements and fixes - v2.2 of generation code.
- June 11, 2016: Full Empires expansion support, thanks to the great contributors at github.
- May 24, 2016: Expose option to group some special card groups, like Prizes.
- Mar 17, 2016: Improvements to German translations.
- Dec 1, 2015: Avery label fixes. More options for card texts; German translation.
- Oct 19, 2015: Expose recent changes/updates: some updated card texts, more comprehensive no-footer, card name and tab alignments options.
- June 19, 2015: Update to get latest fixes from github, expose no text on dividers option.
- May 4, 2015: Updated tab images for Adventures. Single tab for Prizes, second tab for Possession, fix for Scavenger.
- Apr 21, 2015: Add optional individual event dividers and cumulative single event divider.
- Apr 20, 2015: Add Dominion: Adventures with lots of help from community. No events yet.
- Dec 11, 2014: Start of Italian translation; some card text cleanup.
- Jul 4, 2014: Added Prince Promo Card
- Mar 5, 2014: Added new back text for Walled Village and Governor
- Jan 31, 2014: Fixed Avery Labels, some missing coin images
- Jan 30, 2014: Back text for Hinterland cards.
- Jan 8, 2014: Fix alternating/same side tabs options.